Dear Academy Families,
This email is a reminder that April tuition is due. Please pay no later than Monday, April 1 to avoid a 10% late fee. Students whose tuition has not been paid by April 2 will not be able to take class.
• Spring Concert Tickets – Tickets for the two Spring Concert performances at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts will go on sale on Monday, March 25 at 10:00am through The Smith Center box office. An email will be sent with links on that date. Separate ticket details for Little Red Riding Hood will be emailed soon.
• Attendance Reminder – Due to rehearsals for Spring Concert, attendance is required for all classes. Students with excessive absences could jeopardize their participation in the performance(s). Absences due to school events should be called in to the front desk in advance or emailed to School Director Anna Lantz at email@example.com prior to the absence.
• Little Red Rehearsal This Saturday – Don’t forget there is a rehearsal this Saturday, March 23 for the Class Assistants, and Waitresses & Woodcutters classes. See your Info Packet or the Academy blog for details.
• Spell Check List – Please be sure to check the spelling of your child’s name on the board in the lobby, for the Spring Concert programs. The lists will be posted for your approval through this Saturday, March 23.
• Yearbook Photos – Class photos will be taken for the yearbook in classes during March 25-30. Students who are absent or late to class during the week might not be in the class yearbook photo.
• Spring Concert T-Shirts – Order forms for Spring Concert T-shirts (with your child’s name as part of the cast list on the back) are due no later than Saturday, March 30.
• Program Ads – If you would like to put an ad featuring a Good Luck message and photo in the Spring Concert program, place your order at the front desk no later than Saturday, March 30.
• Coffee – Be sure to stop by the lobby this Saturday morning from 9:00am-11:00am, when the Parent Committee will be serving hot coffee and water. Donations will support the Academy. Please note that they will take cash only.
• Costumes – Spring Concert Costumes will be distributed during the week of April 8-13. Be sure to try on the costume immediately so any alterations can be taken care of prior to the first dress rehearsal. Alterations are the responsibility of the parent, but staff can give suggestions for costume fixes if necessary.
• Academy Yearbooks – April 13 is the deadline to order a 2018-19 Academy yearbook. See the front desk to place your order. Books will be shipped in time to sign before the end of May.
• Spring Break – There will be no Academy classes during Spring Break, April 15-20.
• Room Moms – Signup sheets for Room Moms for the two productions at The Smith Center will be posted in the lobby on April 1. The mandatory Room Mom meeting is Monday, April 22 at 6pm.
• Photos in Costume – On April 23-25, B&R Photo will return to take individual photos of our students in costume. There is no obligation to purchase, and all orders will go through B&R. Signup sheets will be posted on April 1 in the lobby.
• A Night at the Ballet Dress Rehearsals – The first dress rehearsals for the Pre-Professional Ballet Program and Pre-Ballet classes are at the end of April. See your Info Packet or Academy blog for details.
If you have questions or comments, please call the front desk at 702-243-2623.
Shannon Cangey, Academy Coordinator
Nevada Ballet Theatre
1651 Inner Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89134