Employment & Auditions
Administrative Staff Positions
There are currently no openings on the NBT Administrative Staff. Please check back periodically for updates. NBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
NBT will hold auditions for the 2019-20 Season Company Members, Apprentices and Trainees.
NBT Summerlin Studios
1651 Inner Circle, Las Vegas
1:30pm Registration for Trainees begins
2:00pm Auditions for Trainees
3:30pm Registration for Apprentices & Company Members begins
4:00pm Auditions for Apprentices & Company Members
For questions and additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
NBT is an equal opportunity employer.
If you wish to submit an audition packet directly to NBT, please adhere to the following guidelines:
International Audition Pre-Selection Guidelines
An applicant would be required to submit the following material only:
- A video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women and tight fitting attire for men.
- a short classical variation drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants.
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from repertoire, phrases from classwork or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation.
- 3 – 5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants.
- 3 – 5 minutes of centre work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants.
- A CV
- A Headshot
- 2 – 3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line.
Please submit to:
Nevada Ballet Theatre
1651 Inner Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Email submissions will also be accepted with all of the required information. Email email@example.com
Dancers who are offered a contract must provide proof of US Citizenship or valid documentation to legally work within the United States for the length of the contract.