Dear Academy Families,
We hope you have enjoyed your first week of classes. Below are a few news items for you.
- September Tuition – Usually at this time of the month we would be sending out a reminder saying that tuition is due. However, since annual tuition is divided into nine equal payments during the school year, the first payment actually includes August and September. Therefore your next installment isn’t due until September 25, for October tuition.
- Spring Concert DVDs – DVDs of Spring Concert 2019 are now available for pickup at the front desk.
- Labor Day Weekend – There will be no Academy classes on Monday, September 2, but there will be regular classes on Saturday, August 31.
- The Nutcracker – Auditions for The Nutcracker are on September 14. Be sure to register for the audition at the front desk no later than Friday, September 13. Click here for information.
- Automatic Payments – Did you know that you can set up automatic tuition payments through your bank, and they will send us a check for your tuition each month? If you choose to do this, be sure to set the 25th as the due date. Any payments received on the 2nd or later will receive a 10% late fee.
If you would like additional information, please call the front desk at 702-243-2623.