Academy News and Tuition Reminder
Dear Academy Families:
This email is a reminder that February tuition is due. Please pay no later than Saturday, February 1 to avoid a 10% late fee. Students whose tuition has not been paid by February 3 will not be able to take class.
- Martin Luther King Day – There are no Academy classes on Monday, January 20 in observance of the holiday. However, the building is open until 5pm.
- Spring Concert Fees – If you haven’t yet paid the Spring Concert Fee (different than Costume Fees) for your child, please do so no later than January 31. These are for all students performing at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts in May.
- Candy Grams– From January 21-February 8, purchase a Valentine Gram for $5 for your child or teacher! These will be delivered during classes from February 10-15.
- Daddy/Daughter Class (or Mommy or Grandparent) – (For ages 3-8 on Family Day, February 8) During the beginning of class, create a special Valentine’s Day photo frame, then bring your Dad (or family member) to class with you where you will take a photo and then take class together! At the end of class, take home your framed photo as a keepsake. Purchase in advance at $5/couple. This class is free for parents and their child who have volunteered this year! The classes are at 9am and 10am on Family Day.
- Coloring Contest– All Academy students are encouraged to enter the Family Day Coloring Contest for a chance to win tickets to NBT’s Bolero! Pick up your coloring sheet at the front desk and return it by Thursday, February 6. Then vote for your favorites on Family Day, February 8!
- Bake Sale– Volunteers are asked to bake goodies for our Family Day Valentine’s-themed Bake Sale. If you would like to bake for us, please respond to this email.
- Presidents’ Day – There will be no Academy classes on Monday, February 17 in observance of Presidents’ Day.
If you have questions or comments, please contact the front desk at 702-243-2623, or respond to this email.