Academy News & Tuition Reminder
Dear Academy Families:
This email is a reminder that December tuition is now due. While tuition is usually due no later than the 1st of the month, this time because of the Thanksgiving holiday, December’s due date has been extended to December 7. Please pay no later than Saturday, December 7 to avoid a 10% late fee.
- Observation Week & Costume Ordering – Saturday, November 23 is the last day of Observation Week and also the last day to bring your child to the lobby to be measured and order your Spring Concert costumes.
- Commitment Agreements – Please turn in the back page of your Spring Concert Commitment Packet (available at the front desk) no later than Saturday, November 23.
- Pointe Shoe Contest – Saturday, November 23 is the deadline to turn in entries for our annual Point Shoe Decorating Contest.
- Thanksgiving Break – There are no Academy classes during the week of Thanksgiving, November 25-December 1.
- Adult Ballet Classes – Students in Ballet B2-C2 are welcome to come take our Adult Ballet classes during Thanksgiving Break: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10:30am-12:00pm. Classes are $16 each.
- Children’s Museum – If you need something to do on Black Friday besides go shopping, come see some of our Academy students appearing in costume at the Nutcracker Extravaganza exhibit at the Discovery Children’s Museum. They will be at the museum from noon until 4pm.
- Silent Auction – Be sure to place bids on the great items in our annual Silent Auction in the lobby! They make great holiday gifts. We have original paintings, gift cards, Nevada Ballet Theatre tickets Cirque du Soleil tickets, and more!
- The Nutcracker – Do you have your tickets for Nevada Ballet Theatre’s The Nutcracker? Click here for information.
- Winter Break – There will be no classes December 23-January 5. Classes resume on January 6.
If you have questions or comments, please contact the front desk at 702-243-2623.