ANBT Health & Safety
KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE YOU DANCE
The health and safety of our Academy students and families, faculty members, and staff is of the utmost importance. We have thoughtfully designed and planned out our programs and schedules with guidance from a number of sources including the CDC, OSHA, the Federal Government, State of Nevada, Dance USA (which includes professional ballet schools from across the country) as well as NBT’s legal counsel. Our goal is to serve as many of our students as we can safely accommodate for face-to-face classes while providing engaging virtual classes for our younger students. All of our classroom guidelines meet or exceed recommended health and safety standards.
For the safety of all, registration and payments will be handled online or by phone only. Registered students will receive a full outline of ANBT’s Covid-19 health and safety measures as outlined in the ANBT Health and Safety Policies and Procedures document.
We are committed to keeping our students safe so they can continue to receive a quality dance education from the Academy. The following measures will be in effect from the time they enter the building to the time they exit:
- Requirement of face coverings (in all common areas and in studios)
- Social distancing measures: (six feet distance in common areas; eight feet in studios)
- Closure of lobby and all common areas
- Use of a Healthcheck app (students must receive “green status” before entering)
- Revised footprint for entering and exiting the building including staggered breaks and release of classes
- Little to no changing of studios as well as keeping students with the same group each day
- Specially appointed staff who ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed
As we continue to monitor updates from the CDC and local authorities, we will communicate any necessary changes to the above information. Thank you for your help in keeping our building, students, staff, and faculty safe.