Academy of Nevada Ballet Theatre’s Summer Programs include two Summer Prep Weeks, in which students in Pre-Ballet 1 through Ballet C2 can get back in shape, and then two weeks of Summer Intensive when students will continue their training with instructors who know them, their history, and the progress they have made.
Our Summer Programs will be online, through Zoom. All dress codes will remain the same as the 2019-20 school year.
Requirements for Summer Program classes:
· Students must wear their class uniform from the 2019-2020 school year, with hair in a very neat ballet bun. Boys’ hair must be neat and away from the face.
· Students must be in ballet slippers, as per our uniform requirements.
· Students’ cameras must be on so that the teacher can see you. If your computer does not have this feature, please let us know when you register.
· Students must face the camera when they do barre, on both sides. To do this, put a chair on each side of you so you don’t have to turn away. Also be sure the camera captures your whole body, not just from the waist up.
· Attendance will be taken at the start of each class. Be on time, or early!
· Be sure that the name on your Zoom window is the student’s, not the parent’s or a nickname.
To register, review the class schedule and tuition and then click on the following link . At the end of the registration process you will receive a page that tells you the times you are able to call and pay by credit or debit card.
Be sure to sign up no later than the Thursday before the week(s) for which you’re registering!
Non-Academy students who would like to enroll must contact School Director Anna Lantz.
For all other questions, please email Academy Coordinator Shannon Cangey.