Fall 2020 Registration Has Begun!
Dear Academy Families,
We are happy to announce registration for Fall 2020 classes, which begin Monday, August 24!
Ballet A1-C2 Ballet & Dance Majors Priority Registration:
Friday, August 14 10:00a-3:00p and Monday, August 17 9:00a-5:00p
Registration Opens for all classes:
Tuesday, August 18, 9:00a
To register, please do the following:
- View the schedule by clicking here.
- View our Health & Safety information, Student Handbook, Covid-19 Liability Waiver, and more by contacting us at 702-243-2623.
- View our Uniform Requirements by clicking here.
- Sign a Covid-19 Liability Waiver and send it to us. The signed document can be attached as a response to this email, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (702) 804-0365. If sending a photo of the completed document, make sure it is 100% legible and is emailed as an attachment.
- After sending the Covid-19 Liability Waiver to us, please allow a few hours for processing, then call to begin registration. (702) 243-2623
- After your waiver is received and you call to speak to a receptionist, you will be sent a link to complete your registration online. Subsequent payments may be made online or by phone.
Academy News & Reminders:
- Telephone Customer Service Hours– While the Academy lobby is currently closed, reception will be available to answer calls Monday through Friday from 10:00a-3:00p. Call 702-243-2623. Beginning Monday, August 17, phones will be answered from 9:00a-5:00p.
- Healthcheck App – Information about installing and using the required Healthcheck App will be sent to parents when they register.
- Labor Day – There will be no classes on Monday, September 7 due to Labor Day, but there will be regular classes on Saturday, September 5.