Join us for Family Day on Feb. 8
Dear Academy Families:
We hope you will join us on Saturday, February 8 for our annual Family Day! There will be activities for all ages!
Family Day Activities:
- Daddy/Daughter Class (or Mommy or Grandparent) – (For ages 3-8) During the beginning of class, create a special Valentine’s Day photo frame, then bring your Dad (or family member) to class with you where you will take a photo and then take class together! At the end of class, take home your framed photo as a keepsake. Purchase in advance at $5/couple. This class is free for parents and their child who have volunteered this year! The classes are at 9am and 10am on Family Day.
- NBT Company Class – Take a peek at our professional company while they take class to prepare for their full day of rehearsals.
- Coloring Contest– All Academy students are encouraged to enter the Family Day Coloring Contest for a chance to win tickets to NBT’s Bolero! Pick up your coloring sheet at the front desk and return it by Thursday, February 6. Then vote for your favorites on Family Day!
- Bake Sale– Volunteers are asked to bake goodies for our Valentine’s-themed Bake Sale. If you would like to bake for us, please respond to this email.
- Candy Grams– From January 21-February 8, purchase a Candy Gram for $5 for your child or teacher! These will be delivered during classes from February 10-15.
- Valentine’s Craft Table –Come make a free craft for your teacher, friend, family member, or for yourself!
- Face Painting– At a table in the lobby, a volunteer will paint a fanciful heart on your cheek!
- Wear Red for Family Day– For a festive atmosphere, wear red or pink to class! Wear your red leotards, skirts, earrings, and nail polish!
If you have questions or comments, please contact the front desk at 702-243-2623.
January 20: Martin Luther King Day – No Academy Classes (but there WILL be Adult Ballet at 10:30am)
January 21: Candy Grams on Sale
January 25: LA Ballet Summer Intensive Audition at ANBT
January 31: Spring Concert Fees Due
February 6: Coloring Contest Entries Due
February 8: Family Day
February 8: Sacramento Ballet Summer Intensive Audition at ANBT
February 15: Joffrey Ballet School Summer Intensive Audition at ANBT
February 17: Presidents’ Day – No Academy Classes
February 22: Ballet Arizona Summer Intensive Audition at ANBT
February 22 & 23: NBT’s Bolero plus The Four Temperaments and a World Premiere by Krista Baker