Summer Programs 2020
A Message from School Director Anna Lantz:
Dear Parents and Students,
We have missed all of you and we hope you are staying healthy and positive. All of us at NBT have been working tirelessly to create new safety protocols as part of an operational and procedural plan that will ensure our 36,000 square foot facility is ready for your return. It is important that we have the necessary time to test and implement these new procedures to ensure we meet the appropriate health standards. Therefore, we are very excited to offer a comprehensive and exciting virtual summer program for you. Details and a registration link can be found in Shannon’s email below. We appreciate your patience and understanding and we can’t wait to welcome you all back into the building very soon!
Dear Academy Families,
Registration for our Virtual Summer Programs has begun!
Our Summer Programs include two Summer Prep Weeks, in which students in Pre-Ballet 1 through Ballet C2 can get back in shape, and then two weeks of Summer Intensive when students will continue their training with instructors who know them, their history, and the progress they have made. Scroll to the bottom of this email for class times and prices.
Our Summer Programs will be online, through Zoom. All dress codes will remain the same as the 2019-20 school year.
Requirements for Summer Program classes:
- Students must wear their class uniform from the 2019-2020 school year, with hair in a very neat ballet bun. Boys’ hair must be neat and away from the face.
- Students must be in ballet slippers, as per our uniform requirements.
- Students’ cameras must be on so that the teacher can see you. If your computer does not have this feature, please let us know when you register.
- Students must face the camera when they do barre, on both sides. To do this, put a chair on each side of you so you don’t have to turn away. Also be sure the camera captures your whole body, not just from the waist up.
- Attendance will be taken at the start of each class. Be on time, or early!
- Be sure that the name on your Zoom window is the student’s, not the parent’s or a nickname.
To view the pricing and class schedules, click here.
To register, please click on the following link below. At the end of the registration process you will receive a page that tells you the times you are able to call and pay by credit or debit card.
Be sure to sign up no later than the Thursday before the week(s) for which you’re registering!
We can’t wait to “see” you online!